Sensor Research Engineer
at AutoX Inc
- Research and analyze the physics of self-driving car sensing technology (e.g. lidar, camera, or
- Work with vendors to select and evaluate sensors for vehicles, including lidars, cameras, radars,
- Work closely with mechanical team to design the sensor mounting systems that are suitable for
integrating perception algorithms stack and allow for the evaluation of multiple
- Develop reliable and scalable multi-sensor calibration system and collaborate with vehicle
engineering, localization and perception teams to implement calibration systems
that work for both vehicle production and field support.
- Research and confirm the software used to interpret sensor data into classified objects.
- Conduct in-vehicle system integration and validation of the perception algorithms stack
and testing/tuning sensor performance.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering